Isla loves, loves, loves sitting up and playing with her little playard. If she's well fed and awake she loves hanging in her room and playing with her little toys. I usually set it up for her and she can actually play by herself for a while. Today I hung out with her because I thought she wanted to sleep but she wanted to play. Elle of course wanted to hang out with us as well so she joined in on Isla's fun. To Isla this made her playard even more fun because she not only had her toys but also her big sis!
Elle had caught a little cold so she's been sneezing a lot (poor baby). I get worried about Isla getting sick but it's so hard to keep these two apart without Elle feeling neglected. Isla already thinks Elle is hilarious and so now with her sneezing Isla finds her even more hilarious and thinks Elle is playing with her.
![]() |
| my sick baby |
I love seeing Isla's face light up when Elle makes her laugh!
![]() |
| beautiful girls |
I hope these two have the same special bond like what me and my sister have!







No comments:
Post a Comment