I love seeing my two girls together. Although their age difference is so far apart, Elle loves Isla and Isla ADORES Elle. As a 4 year old big sister, Elle has her moments of wanting to help with Isla and hold her and moments when she'd rather be doing something else. Often times I ask Elle to help me when I need something for Isla and she is willing to help (most of the time, but not always). Whenever I have to change Isla's diaper Elle is with me holding the wipes for me (she calls it Isla's toilet paper). Elle is also very observant. Seeing that I breastfeed, Elle has been caught sitting on the couch with my boppy on her waist holding her doll to her breast. She actually told Huy that she was feeding her baby. I am very grateful that she is a loving big sister and learning to be patient while I have to tend to Isla because Isla is one demanding baby : )
Isla is a baby that loves attention and cannot be by herself for more than 10-15 minutes (it's really difficult). She loves it when you talk to her because she has so much to say! She has to be able to see you. She is also a very light sleeper. This makes it quite difficult to get things done around the house or even spend quality time with Elle. At times I feel bad for Elle but she is a trooper and she doesn't whine or throw tantrums. I've noticed that as long as she feels that she's helping me she's happy.
Elle with Isla at 2 weeks old
Elle couldn't wait to hold Isla.
My fussy Isla, always crying...
Elle with Isla at 2 months old
Isla getting bigger and bigger and also smiling so much more!
Of course only one is smiling
Elle acting silly...again
Things us girls do while daddy is at work... We often miss him at night : (
Good night!
Good morning!
So serious... this is my favorite pic! I am so curious to see how these two grow up.
this is my favorite pic too! I love them so much!!
1 comment:
SOOO cute! I'm dying to meet Isla! I love reading your blog, we miss you guys.
Post a Comment