Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween night

Well... I did say Elle was going to be Snow White and she sure was!  It worked great because Snow White had short hair too.  She was a very pretty Snow White (plus we got to make great use of the dress that's been sitting in the closet for a year).  

My Snow White

Isla ready to go!

Pose #1

Pose #2

Pose #3
 This year for Halloween I saw that the Hoakalei Country Club had a Halloween family fun function. I thought it would be cool to check out since it is right up the street from where we live and across the new homes that were built.  I figured Country Club sounds "expensive" and maybe cool treats! Not really... The best part of it was the gourmet sliders and hot dogs they had to eat, plus it was free!  The country club hadn't been built yet so they put up tents at the construction site.  This was probably the first year.  I'm thinking in a few years more residents will attend and there will actually be a building to hold the event. Elle got cool treats though.


Elle receiving a cool Halloween activity book

Isla having second dinner...
 After the country club, we went back home and went trick-or-treating around our complex.  It was hot and humid and not too many people were participating but all and all Elle had fun.
Elle not wanting to smile for me
Again I am so grateful for my mom and sister to help me take Elle around.  Huy unfortunately had to work again so it was just me and the girls this year.
Trick or treat

Elle and Nana Itokazu


Elle and her buddy
I had to take this picture because they were dressed alike!

they even share the same smile, quite uncanny...
We finished the evening early.  Elle had a nice size bag of treats.  Great for mommy and daddy since Elle don't like candy too much.  Her favorite is chocolate, so anything else usually goes to waste.

While we were finished trick-or-treating Huy was having fun of his own at work...

Huy and his co-workers Shaun, Will, Randy and ??

Look at my handsome ninja turtle!

 Huy and his co-workers Will and Tyler



No comments: