Saturday, August 13, 2011

Crazy Elle

I often visit my parents house whenever I go to Walmart in Kunia.  My parents live down the street.  It's great for my girls to take a break from the car, or for me to feed Isla when hungry, or just for my girls to see their Nana, Papa and Aunty Amber (if they are not at work).  We usually run our errands on the weekdays so more often we only see Papa before going to work.  

On this one occasion, I thought it would be nice to stop by and visit my dad (since my mom and sister were traveling in Europe).  Elle LOVES it at my parents home because she knows she can do ANYTHING she wants there.  She also knows that there is so many cool stuff in Nana's bedroom and Aunty Amber's bedroom (i.e. jewelry, make-up, stickers, DVDs etc...)  To Elle it's like finding treasure every time she's there!  Plus she gets Papa's attention!

While we were there Elle was getting a little tired, and when she's tired she gets loopy!  She is so silly when she's loopy and often comes up with the most funniest ideas.  It is easy to suspect when Elle is up to something because she is very quiet and disappears for a long period of time. 

We were about to leave when I caught her in my mom's bedroom like this...

Note: Elle was not wearing this when we arrived.  My mom keeps extra clothes for her in her room.

I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she was a mommy that needed to pick strawberries outside.?
I love this pic because of the curlers she put in her hair.  It was hilarious!! I just had to take a picture.

This was the end result...


Elle will never smile on queue.  It's too predictable for her.
Who comes up with these funny poses?  Only our Elle!

That's what we love most about her.  She is definitely one of a kind.  We are so glad she's ours!
Crazy girl!! 

No comments: