Monday, August 15, 2011

3-1/2 month check up

My baby girl is growing up!

This morning Isla had her 3-1/2 month check up at the doctor's office.  Currently, here are her stats:

Weight:  13 lbs 11 oz
Length:  25-1/4 in

Doctor says she looks very good and that at the next check up (in 6 weeks - September 29) we'll start her on solid foods! Unbelievable how fast time is flying by.  Soon she'll be turning "one" : (
She also had to get another round of shots (poor baby) and I didn't have Huy there with me.  I hate seeing her in pain, but she did very, very well.  

This is probably the first time I've ever taken my girls to a doctor's appointment without Huy there.  But because Elle was in school and daddy wanted to play basketball, I figured this was nice quality time with Isla.  It was kind of fun, just the two of us.  After walking Elle to school, we got ready and dropped daddy off at the courts.  From there we headed off to Kapiolani Hospital.  I got there early because the parking structure is horrendous! Isla fell asleep so I gave her time to finish her nap.  I packed her off in my baby bjorn carrier and she was a happy baby.  She smiled at other babies and enjoyed the view while getting to the office. The doctor checked her out and said Isla looked very healthy!  Great check up!   

No comments: