Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Finally....my princess was able to show off her Cinderella dress. After 2 months of wearing it around the house, we finally got to wear it for everyone to see! This year we were very fortunate to have daddy come out with us Trick or Treating! Last year, it was unfortunate that we had to go Trick or Treating alone because daddy had to work. But luckily for us, this year he was off on Halloween. : )

We decided that since we live near Mililani, we'd try out Mililani Mauka where all of the nice newer homes were. We figured there were a lot of young families that go all out for Halloween and sure enough we were right! Everybody was in the spirit of the festivities that most homes were creatively decorated and lots of carved pumpkins were lit everywhere! We loved it, and I think we will do it again next year...hopefully we'd be living there by then! ; )


Elle and daddy going to the next house...


My pretty princess...


Elle & daddy ready to go home...


Elle diligently checking her candies...


Somebody was getting tired...Silly girl!
I think she had a wonderful Halloween.
We can't wait for next year!




2 comments:

Yumi said...

I can't believe how stinkin' cute your little Elle is!! Seriously, SO beautiful! She looks just like you, Noelle!
Happy Halloween!!

Nau Ohana said...

Looks like your family has been busy too! Elle looked so cute on Halloween. She sure is growing big. I enjoy reading all your posts. Some of your stories make me laugh. I'm glad that I can always be updated with just a click of a button. It was great seeing you guys even if just for a second on Halloween. Hope to see you soon.