I needed to remember this...We went to Costco last night to pick up a few items. I was tired and needed to take a hot shower when we returned home. While I'm showering, Huy comes in and asks me, "Do you want to see what your daughter is doing?". I didn't understand what he was talking about. Often times she does things to keep herself occupied, like singing to herself, dancing in place, jumping off the couches, playing with her toys, all things that toddlers love to do. As soon as I was done, I was curious as to what Huy was referring to? To my amazement, I come out of the shower only to see my little girl throwing ALL of our individually wrapped toilet paper (that we just bought) into the kitchen sink! Plus, she was laughing hysterically doing it! Huy and I just shook our heads thinking, "what a weirdo". : ) Mind you, she has a basketball hoop in the living room, but she hardly plays with it. Instead, throwing toilet paper into our kitchen sink is way more fascinating!!! Silly girl. Huy and I ended up wondering which side of the family she gets it from...of course we blame each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment