Friday, May 8, 2009

Princess Elle

I'm probably the one to blame (or maybe my sister is to blame) but I'm not at all concerned that my little girl LOVES her Disney princesses! At first her favorite princess was Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, but her newest favorite is Cinderella or should I say, "Cindereyee". But Elle doesn't only like Cindereyee but also Prince Charming aka "Pre Harming". She loves her Prince Charming! We have a Cinderella book specialized for Preschoolers and Elle reads it relentlessly! She's memorized the whole book! She always asks us to read it to her and she always helps us finish each sentence.

Elle is also into her dress up princess slippers aka "eepaa". Elle NEEDS to where her "eepaas" every single day! They have a little height to them so I'm amazed she balances so well walking. We are taking a trip to Utah in July and I think I have to make sure to pack it because she can't seem to be without it!

I'm really glad she thinks she's a princess, because I know that she really is! She is such a special little girl that has a strong spirit in her that you just want to always be around her. Her princesses make her happy and to see her have something she loves and admires is great! I want her to have the attributes of a true virtuous princess where she will be loving, caring, giving, unselfish and well-liked by others just like her princesses in the stories.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's so cute, I can't wait to see the pretty princess shoes!