Thursday, February 19, 2009
Night, night....Elle
My little girl is growing up so fast. She has been getting more independent each day. It's kind of sad but at the same time very exciting! Recently, Elle has been putting herself to bed on her own! She understands the concept of "night, night" and she knows her routine. I didn't think it would happen this soon, but she proved me wrong. Everynight, we usually both go to bed early and she falls asleep because she knows I'm there. If I try to leave before she sleeps she starts crying. But just 3 nights ago I decided to try and see if I could leave her without her getting upset. So after I brushed her teeth, I gave Elle a hug and a kiss goodnight, told her "night, night" and left the room. I was waiting for her to make a sound... but nothing. After waiting a while, I checked on her and found that she put herself to sleep. At first I thought it was just that night, but the next night she did the same thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Noe,
I am so happy you started a blog. I loved taking a trip down memory lane with your pics and the stories behind them. So fun to see what your family is up to. I loved the cute Halloween costume that Elle had on of Dorothy. So cute! I also adored the recent stories of Elle (night, night and coloring). She sure is growing up so quickly. I look forward to seeing lots more. Keep posting.
Love ya,
Des
Post a Comment