Monday, March 26, 2012

Kuhio Day - beach fun!

It was a gorgeous day for the beach.  Since Elle had no school we decided to head to Koolina to spend all day swimming.  We packed all of our food, tables, clothes and got to Koolina early in the morning to make sure we got parking.  It was very gusty but the skies were clear and the sun was out.  It was perfect.  I think the highlight of day was Isla and her fried chicken!  This girl can EAT!  Mind you she only has 2 teeth on the top and 4 on the bottom.  I guess that's enough to munch on chicken. I tried taking it away because I didn't want her to choke plus her stomach was going have a field day, but she fought me.  She had a mean grip and wouldn't give up on her chicken.  It was a sight to see! We couldn't resist taking pictures.

Isla and her chicken

First bite

another bite...

and another...
Kyrie and Elle

Buddies

Daddy taking the girls to the water

best part of going to the beach is EATING!

We didn't bring Elle's chair, so Kyrie was nice enough to share.  LOL!


The best part of the beach is sleeping under the trees hearing the ocean waves and feeling the tradewinds.
She really lives up to her name!  She is our island baby.
Isla had a good 2 hour nap!


No comments: