Friday, March 16, 2012

A day at Windward Mall

Best friends
Elle and Kyrie
This morning we planned to meet up with our friends Randy, Karen and Kyrie at Windward Mall.  We hardly ever get out to this side of the island but I'm so glad we did.  It is such a nice mall!  They did some nice renovations.  It is great for the family especially mommies with babies.  There are CLEAN bathrooms at every corner and wide walkways (great for strollers).  There is also so much seating for you to take breaks in between shopping.  On one end of the mall there is this carpeted enclosed play area for babies - 5 year olds! The nice thing about this play area is the seating area for parents to keep an eye on their kids.  Elle and Kyrie loved it as did Isla! (I wish I took pictures!)

After they had their fill of playing we tried out the food court.  We had some korean bbq.  It was yummy.  While we were eating we saw that there was a train that drove through the mall.  On the train you see parents with their kids in the carts.  I thought that was so cool! At Pearlridge mall you only have the kiddy train they provide twice a year and only little kids can ride it.  This train on the other hand is both for parents and kids!  I wanted to ride it!


After our fun day at the mall we decided last minute to meet up for dinner as a dinner date with adults only.  A quick phone call to my mom and she was more than happy to watch the girls.  Yay! Date night!
 

No comments: