 |
| Our tree! |
Because of our horrific experience last year we decided to get our tree early. We didn't think we'd get it right after Thanksgiving but we did. After shopping at Costco for Thanksgiving we saw the trees they were selling and they were beautiful. They were selling 7-8 ft Noble firs for $60! I have to admit it was a gamble buying this tree because at Costco they were all bundled up and they weren't opening them up for you. I was hesitant but I really liked the sample they had out. So crossing our fingers we picked one that we thought would be nice. It wasn't until we went home did we feel that we lucked out! We thought this was the most perfect tree! It was so pretty and smelled so good! I didn't think it was that tall when we looked at it but after Huy put it in the stand it almost reached our ceiling. Good thing for high ceilings. Our place isn't that big but we liked our tree and rearranged things to make it fit!
 |
| Elle couldn't wait to decorate! Loving her forced smile (she's too much...) |
 |
| Our end result! |
No comments:
Post a Comment