Monday, October 17, 2011

Guess who's trying to sit up all by herself?

Yesterday at home we were lounging in the living room and pulled out the foam mattress for Isla to roll around on.  I always sit with her and plop her upright so that she's in a sitting position.  While playing with her I decided to see what she'd do if I let her sit by herself.  To my surprise she was trying her best to sit up all on her own!  She was so cute because she would be wobbly like a noodle.  Whenever she'd start to tilt one way you see her legs straighten up and her hands waving just to keep herself from falling.  She was so happy knowing she could sit up, as was I!

This is how it starts off... pretty good

Oh, oh I'm falling..

and we fall down!
It was a good 30 seconds... not to shabby at all!

unbelievably fascinated with the remote control





No comments: