Where to begin...
It's a brand new year with so much to look forward to! To start off, things finally progressed further with our first home purchase! Can you imagine that it took the whole year for us to purchase our home? We literally put in an offer on this home in March of 2010 and only now finalized our loan documents! Ridiculous... but its done and we signed all of our loan documents and got our keys! We waited so long, it really feels good knowing that it is finally official! Cleaning up our townhome was a lot of work (being that I was 6 months pregnant) but it got done. I had help from my parents and sister who helped make our townhome look super brand new for the next tenants. Packing of course was another challenge I had. I realized the difficulty of trying to bend over, clean kitchen cabinets and carry heavy boxes with an extended belly in the way. It's hard!! All I can say is never again will I move while 6 months pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment