Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010


This year it was unfortunate that Huy had to work during Halloween.  Last year Huy and I decided to take Elle to Mililani to go trick-o-treating and it was fun!  It's great going to young neighborhoods that love to decorate and be festive.  However because he was working I didn't want to go to a neighborhood all by myself with Elle, it just didn't feel the same.  Instead I decided to see what it would be like to check out Bishop Museum with my parents and sister.  I figured the festivities would start early and end early, perfect for kids.  I think a lot of parents had the same idea as me because it was ridiculously crowded!  The line to get in was extremely long (because at the entrance they were doing the candy give away)...I was forewarned because the ad did say that they anticipated hundreds of people to attend, but I didn't think much of it.  I know better now.  

Besides the long lines and me feeling nauseated from my pregnancy it was fun seeing all the kids dressed up.  I thought Elle would have wanted to dress up but she didn't.  I still have an unworn Snow White costume yet to be used in her closet, maybe next Halloween? She was very comfortable in her black frilly skirt and shirt that said, "Daddy's under my spell".  I was more concerned for her comfort because I wanted her to enjoy herself.  

Waiting patiently in line with Aunty Amber
Her first little piece of candy...


Checking out the fun science exhibits...

More exhibits to check out

At last dinner at Bravos... causing trouble to Nana 

No comments: